Individuals with ADHD are understood and embraced as unique and valuable.
Empowering people with ADHD to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives by providing support, education and advocacy, while raising awareness of ADHD within the broader community.
- COMMUNICATION – We exchange open and honest information to build supportive connections.
- EMPOWERMENT – We provide the skills, resources and support needed to help those with ADHD.
- INTEGRITY – We’re committed to expanding access to reliable, fact-based information to dispel myths about ADHD.
- COLLABORATION – We’re committed to working with others to increase awareness and advance policies and practices.
- RESPECT – We acknowledge and honour the lived experiences of people within the ADHD community.
- SAFETY – We provide a safe, inclusive, and confidential environment.