The First Annual Alberta School Mental Health Conference will be held from October 28 to 30, 2015 in Calgary. Look at the excellent speakers: plan on attending if it is at all possible. However, it’s costly: about $250 for one day, and $620 for all three days.
This conference features presentations by:
- Michelle Garcia-Winner (Social Thinking)
- Dr. Thomas Ollendick (treatment of anxiety disorders in children and adolescents)
- Dr. Robert Kinscherff (risk assessment)
- Dr. Karen Levine (treatment of autism spectrum disorders)
- Dr. Steven Fiefer (neuropsychology of learning disabilities and related interventions)
- Dr. Judy Willis (neuroscience and learning, self-management, motivation, and perserverance)
- Robbyn Peters-Bennett (trauma-informed care)
- Dr. Greene (Collaborative & Proactive Solutions)
Co-sponsored by Lives in the Balance and Jack Hirose & Associates.