We are a registered charity whose objective is to offer information and support to those living with ADHD in the Greater Edmonton Area through awareness, education, and resources.
Currently, we offer the following:
- email support, email email@example.com
- support group meetings for parents, the first Wednesday evening of each month, 7-9 PM, virtually
- support group meetings for adults with ADHD, the third Wednesday evening of each month, 7-9 PM, virtually
- support group meetings for partners of people living with ADHD, the third Wednesday evening of each month, 7-9 PM
- support group meetings for young adults, the second Tuesday of every month, 7-9 PM, virtually
- guest speakers
Our monthly meetings are open to any adult whose life is affected by ADHD. There is no charge to attend. Please note that anyone may attend any of the support group meetings.
The information on the AAGE Web site is provided with the understanding that the organization is not engaged in rendering medical or legal advice or recommendations. You should not rely on any information on the website to replace consultations with qualified health care or legal professionals to meet your individual needs. References to any treatment or therapy option, or to any program, service, or treatment do not constitute an official endorsement by AAGE. Parents and professionals are encouraged to fully investigate treatment options and providers that may be most appropriate.