We are a registered charity whose objective is to offer information and support to those living with ADHD in the Greater Edmonton Area through awareness, education and resources.
Currently we offer the following:
- email support;
- support group meetings for parents (first Wednesday evening of each month, 7-9 PM – consult events calendar for location)
- support group meetings for adults with ADHD (third Wednesday evening of each month, 7-9 PM in Classroom A at the University of Alberta Hospital);
- support group meetings for partners of people living with ADHD (third Wednesday evening of each month, 7-9 PM; meet and re-group in Classroom A at the University of Alberta Hospital; breakout to another location);
- support group meetings for young adults;
- guest speakers;
- monthly e-newsletter with information about related community services and education.
Our monthly meetings are open to any adult whose life is affected by ADHD. There is no charge to attend. Please note that anyone may attend any of the support group meetings.
The information on the AAGE Web site is provided with the understanding that the organization is not engaged in rendering medical or legal advice or recommendations. You should not rely on any information on the Web site to replace consultations with qualified health care or legal professionals to meet your individual needs. References to any treatment or therapy option, or to any program, service or treatment do not constitute an official endorsement by AAGE. Parents and professionals are encouraged to fully investigate treatment options and providers that may be most appropriate.