- 211 Edmonton: This is a program of The Support Network that provides a direct link between essential community services and the people who need them. 211 Edmonton is a single access point to the health, human services, community resources, and government assistance people need every day as well as in times of crisis.
- Centre for ADHD Awareness Canada: CADDAC is a national, non profit, umbrella organization providing leadership in education and advocacy for ADHD organizations and individuals across Canada. CADDAC is committed to increasing the understanding of ADHD, therefore decreasing the stigma of ADHD by providing up-to-date scientific information on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Child and Adolescent Services Association: CASA is a major community-focused provider of mental health services for infants, children, adolescents and their families, located in Edmonton and serving central and northern Alberta.
- Family Futures Resource Network: FFRN builds on the strengths of individuals and families through connection, support, and education to create a better future. They endeavor to provide low and no cost programming and services.
- LDAA, Edmonton Chapter: The vision of LDE is that individuals with learning disabilities are empowered to develop their potential, thereby enabling them to make positive contributions as citizens in their community.