Please note that AAGE does not endorse or recommend any program provided by these districts or schools. Therefore, please research any and all programs before you make your decision.
Many post-secondary institutions have staff and services available to support students with disabilities. This page gives you links to some good websites for Edmonton-area institutions.
Links for Educators
- Learn Alberta Medical/Disability Information for teachers.
- Alberta Education. Focusing on Success: Teaching Students with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Centre for ADD/ADHD Advocacy, Canada.
- TeachADHD – in depth information about what ADHD is, why it affects learning and effective strategies.
- U.S. Department of Education. Teaching Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Instructional Strategies and Practices.